IRP Transfer

If you would like to transfer a current registration to a newly purchased vehicle, you will have to provide the following documents:

• Copy of the registration you are transferring from

• Proof of ownership (Title, form ST-556 or Bill of Sale from a dealer)

• HWY Use Tax (Form 2290) – if vehicle was purchased more than 60 days ago

• Unit# of the new truck (a random number you pick)

• Safety Carrier DOT#, Safety Carrier TIN#

You can bring the documents to our office Monday thru Friday, 9 am thru 5 pm, and Saturday 10 am thru 1 pm, fax them at (847) 346-0531 or email them to [email protected].