IRP Addition

If you would like to add a truck to your existing IRP account, you will have to provide the following documents:

• Copy of your current IRP registration (for any truck you have registered)

• Proof of ownership (Title, form ST-556 or Bill of Sale from a dealer)

• HWY Use Tax (Form 2290) – if vehicle was purchased more than 60 days ago

• Unit# of the new truck (a random number you pick)

• Safety Carrier DOT#, Safety Carrier TIN#

You can bring the documents to our office Monday thru Friday, 9 am thru 5 pm, and Saturday 10 am thru 1 pm, fax them at (847) 346-0531 or email them to [email protected].