If you would like to apply for a new IRP account, you will have to provide the following documents:
- Copy of your CDL or copy of driver CDL if applicant does not have a valid CDL and a copy of your DL
- Copy of the Articles of Incorporation for your company (if you would like to be registered under a corporate name)
- SS# (if individual) or EIN# (if Corporation or LLC)
- Proof of ownership (Title, form ST-556, Bill of Sale or invoice (acceptable only if issued by a licensed dealer))
- HWY Use Tax (Form 2290) – if vehicle was purchased more than 60 days ago
- Proof of address – you need to provide 4 documents with your name and current address on them, which cannot be older than 60 days.
- The acceptable documents are – CDL, phone, electrical, gas, water, cable, internet bills, lease agreement for an apartment/house, mortgage statement, real estate tax bill, insurance – car or truck (cannot be an ID card, must be a certificate, declaration page or a bill) and voter’s registration card
- The phone bill is mandatory
- Prospective employer – name, address, phone #, Safety Carrier DOT #, Safety Carrier TIN #
You can bring that the documents to our office Monday thru Friday, 9 am thru 5 pm, and Saturday 10 am thru 1 pm, fax them at (847) 346-0531 or email them to [email protected].