If you would like to add a truck to your existing IRP account, you will have to provide the following documents:
- Copy of your current IRP registration (for any truck you have registered)
- Proof of ownership for the truck you are adding (Title, form ST-556, Bill of Sale or invoice (acceptable only if issued by a licensed dealer))
- HWY Use Tax (Form 2290) - if vehicle was purchased more than 60 days ago
- Unit # of the new truck (a random number you pick)
- Safety Carrier DOT #, Safety Carrier TIN #
You can bring that the documents to our office Monday thru Friday, 9 am thru 5 pm, and Saturday 10 am thru 1 pm, fax them at (847) 346-0531 or email them to [email protected].