If you would like to add a truck to your existing IRP account, you will have to provide the following documents:

  • Copy of your current IRP registration (for any truck you have registered)
  • Proof of ownership for the truck you are adding (Title, form ST-556, Bill of Sale or invoice (acceptable only if issued by a licensed dealer))
  • HWY Use Tax (Form 2290) - if vehicle was purchased more than 60 days ago
  • Unit # of the new truck (a random number you pick)
  • Safety Carrier DOT #, Safety Carrier TIN #

You can bring that the documents to our office Monday thru Friday, 9 am thru 5 pm, and Saturday 10 am thru 1 pm, fax them at (847) 346-0531 or email them to [email protected].